Return to Whoviavortex Homepage

The Advent Calendar has now finished. You can still see each day but there will be no new updates on this page.

Friday 4 December 2009

Advent Calendar, Day Four

Today, I have started a new competition!! This is the first competition Whoviavortex has had since the Advert Competitions I held a while back. So, this time, the rules are to make a new temporary logo for Whoviavortex no bigger than 400x300 pixels, and must have a Christmas theme to it. You can use the current logo as a starting point, which you can see here. Entries must be in by 20th December, so that I can use it for banners, images, ect for the Christmas season.

You can send your entries to my email, doublekrabbypatty@hotmail.co.uk, or send me a link to the logo from the homepage cbox.

The winner will be awarded a set of icons.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment